Lidl Quodrocopter drone...

My ?7.50 Lidle drone just flew away and is lost ... :(
On 04/08/2018 18:37, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Never mind. Daddy will buy you a new one.

Oh goody ....

You really should wash your feet more often.
Eh? Come on, when I built model aircraft, you would eventually find them. The trick of course is before flying anything you etch or label you phone number on the flying article!
Brian
--
----- --
Mysteriously minus a remote control no doubt. Brian