Lidl and Aldi 'jump start' packs.

You need to be a whole lot clearer about what's happening. We can't read your mind.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

On my Jet 14" BS, you just take the nut off and then the wheel comes right off. No wheel puller is required. IIRC, the nut is reverse thread.

Reply to
Lowell Holmes
2016? Brian
Reply to
Brian Gaff

It was lonely? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

looks good, it should keep my phone charged if I go camping for a week,

when is it in Lidl?
[george]

Reply to
George Miles

Old thread but I can recommend this type. Started my diesel van and Megane car no problem until I gave in and replaced both batteries.

sintv

Let me see, an ?Amazon choice? from a ?no name? maker that no one has ever heard of before with a handful of glowing reviews. Think I?ll give it a swerve.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Ok I see your no name point but the actual one I have called RoyPow, doesnt seem to be on Amazons site but looks more or less the same as the Suaoki one. Probably from the same Chinese warehouse. I got mine 2016 and its started my vehicles about 6 times no problem. Cheaper price now as well.

Reply to
sintv

sintv,

How long does it take to charge on the mains?

Reply to
chrispvholmes

I just happened to have the listing open for a: "Tecsun PL880 Portable Digital PLL Dual Conversion AM/FM, Longwave & Shortwave Radio with SSB (Single Side Band) Reception"

which it helpfully tells me is 'Amazon choice for "tecsun pl-880" '.

So if anyone was still unsure, it proves the badge is utterly meaningless.

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Depends how flat it is. Ive only had to top mine up after a few jump starts but I think its about 8 hrs if completely flat. Mine charges from 2 mini plugs (supplied)

Reply to
sintv

The last booster pack i had was smashed and I used the battery for a 1 litre car for 7 years that had many stop starts in its travels .

Reply to
Victor