Levelling a shed frame on sloping concrete

Not a request - but a solution. Not not affiliated etc etc...

These:

are *very* good and surprisingly inexpensive for what they are.. Just used some to put some better support under a 4x2 shed base frame where the gap at one corner was up to 70mm.

The megapads support upto 800kg and the mini-megapads 400kg.

One of those rare finds where it's like "why doesn't everyone use these"? (OK, everyone with sloping shed bases!)

Reply to
Tim Watts

Splendid idea. I have been pondering how best to get around the problem of placing a 10x8 timber shed on a sloping area that is covered with 2" slabs. This system looks to be sound solution.

Reply to
rbel

I put one at the end of every cross-joist.

If you are able to make a nice base strong frame, you may only need 4-6 (one at each corner and maybe one half-way on the long side)

Reply to
Tim Watts