Leveling kitchen floor, asphalt/screed

Our kitchen floor consists of old york flag stones covered with about
an inch of asphalt. The problem is, after removing the chimney and the
kitchen the asphalt in places is missing(where the chimney was) and is
cracked/broken in others.
What would be best used to level the floor and patch the asphalt? Self
leveling screed?
Under the kitchen is a cellar and the flag stones themselves are
slightly damp.
Reply to
hoicem

Site Timeline Threads