LED under-cabinet lighting

In my limited experience, not very well. I bought some LED lights for one of my wife's display cabinets a couple of weeks ago;

I was quite pleased to see the lights were held on magnetically to steel disks which were themselves stuck on with what appears to be VHB tape.

The "pucks" get warm, and within a few hours, they all fell off. Fortunately, since SWMBO decided she didn't like where I'd put them, even though she chose the locations. So I screwed the disks on.

It may be the case that it wasn't real VHB (Chinese ...), but it sure looked like it.

Reply to
Huge

At illuminolighting.com we make the best custom cut Under cabinet lighting. We build them specially for you in 1-2 days. Our lights have an output of 1500 lumens per meter and a really high Color Accuracy (CRI)

Reply to
nyku69

and I bought some perfectly good ones from B&Q for 15 quid

tim

Reply to
tim...