LED spotlight bar

Hi

I need to replace a wall mounted spotlight bar in my kitchen - it is plugged into a wall socket and consists of an aluminium frame with 3 spotlights that use 60W E27 reflector bulbs.

I'm trying to find an LED wall mounted bar that can also be simply plugged into the same wall socket.

I've Googled galore and so far not getting very far.

Does what I want exist?

Can anyone point me to a source please?

Many thanks

Reply to
JIP

You will probably need to add a flex with a strain relief (cord grip) to a wall or ceiling mounting light. I haven't seen one which includes a strain relief for attaching a flexible lead.

Alternatively, you could chase a proper supply lead into the wall, from a lighting circuit, or by using a fused connection unit (which is also the switch), from a nearby socket outlet. This enables you to use a wall or ceiling mounted light unmodified.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Ikea Basisk (3 lights) or perhaps Tidig (5)

They take GU10 lamps, and the glass shades give a less stark look while not cutting off the directional output. Buy your lamps from (e.g.) CPC, and you'll have a choice of beam angle, colour temperature, and power.

They're shown as ceiling lamps, but I can't see why they shouldn't be OK on a wall. There's a cutout for flex, and strain relief if you don't want to feed cable in the back.

__

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Ikea has lots of those sorts of things(at least in Australia)

Reply to
F Murtz

Thanks for those replies.

Reply to