Leaking Valley

The lead valley on a neighbours house leaks, how is the best way to deal with this I have heard of rubberised plastic covering called (plygene) does anyone know if this is any good Regards E

Reply to
Leveled

I just fixed mine. You will have to identify where the leak is. In my case, it wasn't the valley liner, but due to pointing having failed, and directing the water back onto the roof lining, which then rotted through.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Is the roof covering slate or tile, if tile which type.

Reply to
keith_765

Plygene is excellent. 1st class product and 1st class service!

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

I did mine with bitumen mastic. It's survived 4 or 5 years so far.

Reply to
Huge