Leaking Toilet - Needed Help

I had a problem with my toilet leaking, especially during the night when I would hear it the most, I posted a question on how to fix it and recieved a few responses (thank you), but the one that really paid off for me was from a guy that told me about a site that hasn't even launched yet but was giving away a free diy guide on home repair and improvement. It had the instructions that I was looking for and shows what to do and how to do it.

I thought others here might also benefit from it. I got it here

rick

Hey Rick, or is it Scott? I can't find any record of your post on this newsgroup. I think you are trying to advertise. If this is so and then only if your advert is on-topic for uk.d-i-y, you should just re-post it with the with the title: "AD: your advertisement title". Do not post it more than once a month.

HTH.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Fuck off you dosey pillock; what part of the following don't you understand: "Best of all it's FREE. (In pre-launch only)"?

Do you really need a translation?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Strange that in alt.home.repair, you read about the site in a newspaper.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

most embarrassing...

tarquinlinbin

On 10 May 2006 06:31:24 -0700, "rick" wrote:

Domain name: moneysavinghouse.com

Registrant Contact: LLC Enterprises Ltd Scott Callender ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) +44.8707708820 Fax: +1.5555555555 22 Nottinghill Gate Suite 56 London, LO W11 3JE UK

Also

Domain Name: ELUCIDATE.BIZ Domain ID: D2914102-BIZ Sponsoring Registrar: BB ONLINE UK LIMITED Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 134 Domain Status: clientHold Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited Registrant ID: 0.617462158203 Registrant Name: S Callender Registrant Organization: New Union Ltd Registrant Address1: 22 Notting Hill Gate No.56 Registrant Address2: na Registrant City: London Registrant State/Province: London Registrant Postal Code: W11 3JE Registrant Country: Great Britain (UK) Registrant Country Code: GB Registrant Phone Number: +44.02076033474 x01 Registrant Email: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Administrative Contact ID: 0.017059326171 Administrative Contact Name: Robert Fox Administrative Contact Organization: BB Online UK Ltd Administrative Contact Address1: PO Box 2162 Administrative Contact Address2: 2 Administrative Contact City: Beds Administrative Contact State/Province: Beds Administrative Contact Postal Code: LU3 4ZS Administrative Contact Country: Great Britain (UK) Administrative Contact Country Code: GB Administrative Contact Phone Number: +44.44158257214 x01 Administrative Contact Facsimile Number: +44.44158257214 Administrative Contact Email: snipped-for-privacy@bb-online.co.uk Billing Contact ID: 0.662841796875 Billing Contact Name: Robert Fox Billing Contact Organization: BB Online UK Ltd Billing Contact Address1: PO Box 2162 Billing Contact Address2: 2 Billing Contact City: Beds Billing Contact State/Province: Beds Billing Contact Postal Code: LU3 4ZS Billing Contact Country: Great Britain (UK) Billing Contact Country Code: GB Billing Contact Phone Number: +44.44158257214 x01 Billing Contact Facsimile Number: +44.44158257214 Billing Contact Email: snipped-for-privacy@bb-online.co.uk Technical Contact ID: 0.287750244140 Technical Contact Name: Robert Fox Technical Contact Organization: BB Online UK Ltd Technical Contact Address1: PO Box 2162 Technical Contact Address2: 2 Technical Contact City: Beds Technical Contact State/Province: Beds Technical Contact Postal Code: LU3 4ZS Technical Contact Country: Great Britain (UK) Technical Contact Country Code: GB Technical Contact Phone Number: +44.44158257214 x01 Technical Contact Facsimile Number: +44.44158257214

tarquinlinbin