Leaking galvanised steel water tank in loft ??

Lead pipes were used in drinking water supplies, since Roman times, the amount in copper joints is miniscule by comparison. The move to plastic was more about economy and ease of installation, than concerns over lead poisoning.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield Esq

I fitted a thermal store here. Works well but kindly don't ask me to evaluate the overall thermal efficiency WRT a combi.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Catering dept has the menopause ???

Reply to
Andrew

? About 35 years back. She does like a hot bath:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

<thumbs up> - lots to put back and tidy up this weekend.

Thanks for noticing.

Reply to
AnthonyL