leadmate

anyone used this ? I'm about to install a carport type roof (16mm triple wall polycarbonate), chasing the rendered walls for the flashing is going to be very messy so I figured this would make life much easier...

opinions appreciated.

thanks Les

Reply to
in2minds

I have used this but found that after a year it had pulled away from the brick in places (it adhered OK to the lead). I had primed the brick with 1:6 waterproof PVA beforehand. I then used polycarbonate silicone sealant instead and this has proved to be fine.

CRB

Reply to
CRB

If it's any help, my conservatory roof's flashing is sealed with something like this - but it is only a substitute for cement; the flashing is still cut into the wall in the normal way...

Dave

Reply to
Dave