Le Klint

Looks like another price fixing scam out there for Le Klint light pendants. Shame as they are very attractive - I don't suppose anyone knows where I could get the chapest one in the UK?

Pile

OK, how about some clever person telling me how to make one of these myself then!

Apparently they are white color stablized PVC whatever that is? I presume the PVC is heated and a mould is used although the edges look very nice and straight.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Pile

yellow :(

sammi

Reply to
sam ende

chandeliers, lights made of vegetables, old indutrial items, nylon tape, bread, drinks bottles, papier mache, and so on, but that I cant see any way of doing. How much are they?

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Reply to