Lazy Electrical Question

Are you Rod's brother?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Oh well. That's apprentices for you. ;)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

God help us all, I hope you're not an electrician for a living. Get back to posting your neo-nazi propaganda, you muppet! :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Use it to determine who on this board knows what they're talking about when it comes to electrical theory. Harry the Muppet's already failed, btw. ;->

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

You can't

Was there a point to your question?

Reply to
John Rumm

Indeed - you can't help yourself I know.

No need to be wearing insulating materials necessarily - you are covered in a relatively insulating skin.

This would suggest that there are no more conductive areas separated by relatively insulating areas. This assertion does not stand up to scrutiny.

So capacitors are something else you don't understand it seems...

No the electrical charge is held on the conductive plates of the capacitor.

That does not surprise me, if your knowledge of biology is anything like your knowledge of basic circuit theory.

Reply to
John Rumm
[61 lines snipped]

Could you get your delete key fixed? Or rather, given this is uk.d-i-y, fix it yourself?

Reply to
Huge

Maybe he's unique. Maybe he can shuffle on a nylon carpet in dry weather and pick up a static sensitive chip without destroying it? And maybe he doesn't use those lamps that light up when you touch them because he simply lacks capacity? (there's a pun in there, btw).

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Surprised no one has mentioned static - stored by the body.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well, they're renewable aren't they?

Reply to
Capitol

And cheaper than using proper voltage detection devices.

Reply to
ARW

Replaceable?

Reply to