Laying laminate flooring over existing vinyl tiles in kitchen

I'm looking at updating our kitchen floor. The existing flooring is vinyl tiling and is in good condition. Is it OK to lay the laminate on to the vinyl (with an intervening foam underlayer)?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
TC
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Yup
--
Cheers,

John.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I think it depends more on what the sub floor is. General advices seems to be thin foam on wood, thicker fibre stuff on concrete.
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman