Lawn mower engine running unevenly

As an EX GF said give it 'maximum rabbit'....

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Quick update. I managed to mow the lawn over the weekend including an area of long (say 6") densely populated grass without any troubles. So based on the various feedback here thing I should leave the mower as is.

Thanks for all your help

Lee.

Reply to
Lee Nowell

"When running well, leave well alone!" "Machinery is like an erect penis: If you dont f*ck with it it generally stays up OK"

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher