Large Cherry tree to bite the dust - how?

Snipped 7/8th's of way in on the other side:)

And most important bawl,,,

Whilst humming your version of the lumberjack song!!!.......

Reply to
tony sayer

In message , tony sayer writes

Even I avoided saying that

Reply to
geoff

... and asking about the check shirts etc.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

It does, doesn't it: and I kinda-usually do that: though to be honest it's more usually 6-inch-diam maybe-20ft-tall but pretty leggy ash or sycamore growing in The Wrong Place, as opposed to the one tended and encouraged in The Right Place, that I'm toppling, rather'n anything bigger. But thanks to both of you for rounding out the handwavy description with the important "leave a hinge, you get notably better control" tip...

Stefek

Reply to
stefek.zaba

Don't you mean skirts?

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

A rip saw? A hand saw for cutting along the grain of timber??

Get a bow saw, Bacho, Sandvik or whatnot, this will do the job quite easily. Don't cut earthy boughs or roots, you will knacker the blade.

Firewood for special occasions?

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

Maybe someone who is into furniture making would appreciate it?

Reply to
Terry