laptop * walking-off *

"so they don't have to remember"?

Agreed if someone can only manage to remember one password then that's a good solution. Otherwise, they simply *mustn't* have their sensitive user names and passwords stored in the browser.

For financial stuff I use Google Chrome which starts up in Stealth mode and so remembers nothing. For other stuff I use Firefox and it remembers everything.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Yes there is. Who wants to download and install thousands of patches (and if it's a SmallNFloppy box, reboot dozens of times) and reconfigure zillions of things.

Reply to
Huge

Their wrist?

Reply to
Peter Parry

Tape? Get with the program, daddy-oh.

Reply to
Huge

Yup, bloody hundreds of them.

Call me when the alternatives get close to the same capacity.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Umm I was thinking of LTO5, not DDS.

Reply to
Steve Firth

And if you don't back up everything it is possible to miss something important.

But when I used the word everything I actually meant all computers, not just laptops but I can understand the confusion.

Reply to
Mark

How dare you! I was using ETLAs.

Reply to