Ladders

That's when a ladder stand off pays dividends, particular the solid tray st yle like the LadderMax.

Despite being somewhat petrified of heights I find one of these enables me to work quite 'happily' with both hands because I can stay right up against the ladder with my work area in front of me and a very secure feeling due to still hugging the ladder. The solid tray not only gives a handy storage/ work platform but also stops me looking down!

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

I've always felt the best way to ensure there's a good chance of a next time when up a ladder is to have a strong appreciation of, and respect for, gravity!

Reply to
GMM

I am very much attracted to that. (Rather too much, to be honest.)

Reply to
polygonum

On 31/07/2014 07:09, stuart noble wrote: ..

It is difficult to achieve the recommended three points of contact and simultaneously use both hands for a job.

Reply to
Nightjar

In article , Nightjar On 31/07/2014 07:09, stuart noble wrote: ..

or carrying a can of paint /hod full of bricks etc up the ladder

Reply to
JTM

Hanging the tin on a ladder hook makes painting a one handed job. Making good not so easy

Reply to
stuart noble