Kitchen Worktop

Hi,

I am looking to buy some beech worktop. Has anyone got any recommendations as to where to buy it.

These are the online companies I have found - any experiences with these:

They are all about the same price.

Thanks in advance, Martin

Reply to
Martin

Also, there's:

were thinking about getting some Iroko for our kitchen at one point, but went with granite in the end. Iroko is a much darker wood, but exceptionally suited as a worktop, as it doesn't stain.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Should have mentioned it is solid beech that we are going for. B&Q are more expensive than I want to pay.

Reply to
Martin

Hi Martin,

I can personally recommend

we bought 3 Iroko worktops from them back in February, the worktops ar really high quality, and were delivered 2 days after ordering! W shopped around a fair bit before choosing to go with this company and can honestly say that we did'nt see anything nearly as good as thes worktops. John Lewis had similar quality worktops but they were 4 time the price! They do samples as well if you are unsure

-- jason35xs

Reply to
jason35xs