Kitchen Planning Software

A mate of mine who is a professional handyman continues to plan kitchens with graph paper and cut out shapes for units. He is not IT literate - but it occurred to me that there are probably packages which facilitate such planning. Does anyone know of anything worth me looking at on his behalf?

Reply to
mike

IKEA do a free CD I believe - us professional handymen should help each other :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Available from

(or )

David

Reply to
Lobster

I think he'd be better off with the graph paper. IIRC it's a bit clunky when you get down to fine detail

Reply to
Stuart Noble

)

Thanks to the three of you - I'll give it a go

Reply to
mike

There are quite a few, the first few being free.

Ikea

Draw

Steven Campbell