Kitchen lights

Wh'o needs basic literacy.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Wireless switches or dimmers could give you lots of flexibility without requiring any new wiring.

Reply to
Rob Morley

That's a great idea, thanks.

Reply to
GB

LED bulbs are best for kitchen. You can use LED bulbs in your kitchen.

Reply to
Ruby Mia

Goody! Just what I need. Another pointless poster stating both bollocks

*and* the "Bleedin' Obvious" in a 'one liner' to be added to my kill filter file. :-)
Reply to
Johnny B Good

I thought maybe it was actually a spammer-in-waiting, soon to regale us with tales of how wonderful some overseas supplier of LEDs is.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Yes, it did have that look to it. Anyway, he's been added to my killfile now before he can start posting links to dodgy Chinese suppliers. :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Could be a she not a he....

Reply to
ARW

Look nice but you chose bright lights .

Reply to
Ruby Mia

====snip====

It doesn't matter now... "(S)He's dead, Jim!". :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Well, that's stopped another new user joining the group.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

AFAIK the only regular we've acquired from hoh is iggy :/

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

For big kitchen you are used LED lights almost three or four. Small kitchen uses one or two LED lights.

Reply to
Ruby Mia

I must have an enormous kitchen. Have a 6ft and 4ft fluorescent and 7 other lights. LED must be truly magical.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Probably not since it seems to be a nym shifting troll with some sort of fixed idea to peddle regarding LED GLS light bulbs being better than fluorescent (or LED equivalents thereof) lighting in a typical domestic kitchen. It seems I need to tune my kill filter to a broader scope.

Reply to
Johnny B Good