Kitchen fitting

I'm about to start fitting a kitchen. Units already assembled so should be just a case of bolting them together and screwing into the wall. The question is what do I use to fix them to the wall. wall is plasterboard and concrete block.

Ta

Reply to
Sky's Dad

Rawlplugs (or equivalent).

Reply to
Al Reynolds

Anyhing that works.

I variusly use L brackets on the units or car body filler, but the easiest way is to not attach them at all directly, but run a batten of

2x2 under the worktop rear screwed into the wall where ever there is solid to srew to, then arrange units, put on worktop, screw units to top and screw the batten also to the top from below.

Rock solid.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher