Kitchen End Panels & Tiling

Hi all,

Just finishing off our DIY kitchen install and trying to decide the best order to fit the end panels and do the tiling.

We're tiling all the splashbacks between the worktops and the wall cupboards. As I see it I'll either need to tile then trim and fit the end panels around the tiles, or fit the end panels and tile around them. I can see both being okay but wondering if people have any good reasons for doing one over the other.

Thanks, Richard.

Reply to
Richard Conway

Tiles cut to match and then grouted where they meet the panel looks best IMHO.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Are these panels chipboard? My feeling about that is that no matter what you do wetness gets in and makes the surfaces balloon quit quickly near the cut edge. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

I'd hope wall cupboards don't routinely get soaked.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News