Kitchen cupboard carcasses - where to buy?

We were ready to go down that route but the builders we selected had a Howdens account so we use theirs. They showed us the quote from Howdens with "trade" and "retail" values side by side. Retail was mainly 2 * Trade. They just billed us the Trade amount.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

MRMDF would be a better option than chip, since you can finish it to a good standard without needing to lip or veneer it.

Reply to
John Rumm

Neighbour who is ex-MOT tester and garage owner still fixes cars in his retirement. He has an account with the local car parts supplier and all the invoices that I see lying around his garage show two columns, trade and 'retail' (or SRP these days). The latter is typically 80% up on the trade price.

Reply to
Andrew