Kingfisher masonary paint

Has anyone any experience of Kingfisher maisonary paint or weatherflex??

Some manufactures make 10 or 15 year life claims on the tins but Kingfisher make no such claims, I am interested in them as they are local to me and I like to support local business when I can.

The only claim they make is that it protects the historic Tarbat Ness light house in North East Scotland

Thanks Gordon

Reply to
GordyH

Trust them to choose an example so far away that (probably) none of their customers will ever get to see it!

Reply to
Bruce