Blind Dormer window backing ?

I have 2 blind dormer windows,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blind_dormer
At the back of one is rough stone, at the back of the other breeze blocks.
I puttied in glass panes today, then took them out, is there a better background I put put in behind them?
Plywood might look good? Or a black background? Or silver or white or grey?
Has anyone any experience or ideas please?
I must put the glass in tomorrow or the next day as the scaffold's coming down soon.
[g]

Some mirror film on the inside looks OK - drives the magpies mad here! normally windows *look* black from the outside unless lit up, so perhaps painted, though paint would deteriorate in time. I'd go for plain or patterned film

John

http://www.cardboardcutouts.com /
?
Cheers Richard
george [dicegeorge] wrote:

Ones I have seen installed in commercial property:
http://tinyurl.com/36jgzy9
have the appearance of having been "glazed" with black perspex.
I think I would go for black myself.
Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk

Tinted window film?
Paint the inside of the window with black glass paint?