Keston Celsius 25 installation PDF anyone?

I'm thinking of replacing our aging Baxi Solo with a Keston Celsius 25. I'd like to have a look at the installation instructions before making the decision so there are no nasty surprises when it comes to fitting it, however they are not on the Keston site anymore. Can anybody help me with a working link?

Chris

Reply to
Skokiaan

I have a copy from when I was doing this exercise.

However, it is still there, just in an obscure place

Andy Hall

Chris

Reply to
Skokiaan