Wooden tiles on top of ceramic floor

Hi Some time ago we had a so called tiler come to our house and lay ceramic tiles on our floor but he just put them on top of block board flooring without laying down plywood as a result the tiles cracked all over the place.

I was wondering if it would be okay to lay these wooden tiles that you can get from B&Q on top of the ceramic ones as it is a really big job to lift the tiles... Thanks from Tim.

Reply to
matrix