Wood tiles on top of ceramic floor

Hi I was in B&Q today and I seen the wooden tiles they have on sale and they look very good ad I also like the damproof underlay they have.

I was wondering if it would be okay to put them on top of a ceramic floor without any adverse effects such as cracking or moving etc.

Thanks for any help from Eddie

Reply to
eddie

I'm sure they'd be fine, but consider the effect of the extra height round doors etc

Reply to
Stuart Noble