kenwood chef A901P

My faithful chef has burnt out motor. I have been quoted 96 ukp for new motor - is this reasonable? 120 ukp for replacing it . Is it a possible diy job?
Thanks for any help
Caroline
Caroline Bell wrote in message ...

The old ones turn up on Ebay quite often. In fact there's one on there as we speak.
Caroline Bell wrote:

Terrific price! I bought one in June for GBP 179, and thought that was a reasonable price.