Karcher Vario lance

My lance seems to have lost its ability to focus into a hard jet. I am
wondering what could be the cause - the ither lance with the swirl thing
seems okay so I guess the power unit is okay.
What could be wrong with the lance? Can anything wear?
Reply to
John
Biggles wrote in news:ra6ha6$rgr$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:
It is just the opposite to being blocked - it does not form a focuessed hard jet.
Reply to
John
Daft question, but have you tried turning the sleeved bit at the pointy end?
(on mine there is "non focused" setting designed to be used when applying soap via the pickup hose)
Reply to
John Rumm
John wrote in news:XnsABC6890306C8Anotrealnospamcom@81.171.92.236:
It is not blocked - it is too open!
Reply to
John
John wrote in news:XnsABC6890306C8Anotrealnospamcom@81.171.92.236:
The power unit doesn't even sound as it is coping with any pressure.
Reply to
John
John Rumm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk:
I have just taken it apart again to look - there is an outer nozzle and an inner that can move to reduce the bypass from the outer part. I can only assume that the hole in the inner nozzle has eroded and is bigger tha it should be. I would have expected a repair kit to be available but I have drawn a a blank.
Reply to
John

Site Timeline Threads