Junior Apprentice

Ignore the main subject but watch the apprentice carpentry in the rear

Reply to
fred

You can get arrested for doing that, surely ?

Reply to
Andrew

Your imagination seems to be more vivid than mine.

Reply to
Richard

So you might give us a clue, since my crystal ball is broken and does not have audio description either. Also, I'm a might worried about pushing lumps of wood up ones rear. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)

That might depend on whose rear you are pushing the wood up. ;-) It's a pity you can't see the images you get for a search of wooden butt plugs.

Reply to
whisky-dave