Jaffa tape

I spotted this in the local builders merchant last week and could not resist buying a roll. It probably been around a while but hey its new to me. Not sure where it would fit in as a "quality tested product for period windows" though.

MuddyMike

But does it have a delicious orangey bit in the middle?

Reply to
Bert Coules

KitKat are currently having a promotion with winning bars showing a red coloring when snapped in the middle.

I presume a cover up PR job for the rodent that's been spotted running around the factory, and now has gone missing ....

Reply to
Adrian C

Is it easy peel?

Bob