it keeps switching off!!

Help, anyone out there have any ideas why my combi boiler will not switch back on after it has reached thermostat temperature. I can manually fire it back up again but why doesn't it do it automatically?

Reply to
DVM2788

I'm afraid there is not enough information to give a reasonable answer. Two possibilities spring to mind, but you'll need to provide a lot more details to work out what the specific problem is.

  1. Wiring fault.
  2. Boiler thermostat broken, so it is hitting the overheat shutoff stat, which is reset by manually restarting the boiler.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle