It isn't the leaflets I object to as such...

...if they would only use something soft and absorbent to print them on instead of this useless glossy stuff.

Reply to
David

It was not the Rabbit assuch which landed on my head. it was in fact the Piano he was playing at the time that did the damage... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I'm not certain but I am somewhat sure that I have lost the thread here. That isn't normal for this group so early on in the thread is it?

Is Windows 10 soft or soft and cuddly or what? Or is the clue in its full name microsoft and absorbent?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer