Is there some problem at NatWest?

Some of there phone numbers are not responding at all, other when you get through are not being answered. Two hours so far, listening to Muzak.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

It happens that Harry Bloomfield formulated :

After two hours, they seem to be back now and NW staff were not even aware there had been a problem.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

"It's been a very quiet day - hardly anyone's phoned us" ;-)

Reply to
NY

Sounds about par for the course with them.

Reply to
Martin Brown

British Gas are asking me for a meter reading. Their site is down.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Martin Brown pretended :

On the rare occasions when I have needed to ring them, apart from today, they have answered quite quickly.

Even their main phone number used for emergencies, was reporting as an invalid number. I guess it must have been a telecoms issue..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Maybe they bought it from a very big Chinese telecom company who have absolutely no ties to the Chinese security services whatsoever? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff has brought this to us :

You are in good jovial form today Brian :-)

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield