Internet access point in the attic

I have had various routers in my attic for the past 12 years. I chose that location because that is where the telephone line enters the house. I now have a couple of NAS boxes a network switch and some VOIP telephone equipment. I use an old router as an additional WiFi access point in one of the bedrooms. I have not had any problems because of the temperature.

Reply to
Michael Chare

Thanks a lot!

Not too much work, so worth a try.

Reply to
JoeJoe

high up in the attic so the wifi only has to go through the ceilings not any brick walls ?

Reply to
DICEGEORGE