Integrated Fridge

I need to replace one that fits what looks to be the standard the 600mm gap. I'm a bit wary of getting one that's 596mm width in case it's just too tight a squeeze. I see that Indesit do fridges that are 580cm. Can anyone tell me if they're OK for a 600mm space or is there kitchen units that they're catering for that are 580mm.

It probably sounds like a daft question but just want to make sure.

Thanks!

Reply to
Ed_Zep

Obtain a bit of wood. Saw off to 597mm. Try it all over the gap, to see if it binds.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Measure the width of the existing one?

Tony