Insurance giving you cover

They tend to be very careful about such things nowadays.

My wife had a knee replacement a few weeks ago, and the night before (she was early in the operating theatre in the morning) they marked up the leg that was to be operated on with several large arrows in indelible marker pointing at the knee.

Reply to
Alex Heney

Same with me. I was wheeled the the theatre lobby, and the surgeon asked me to point to the eye I was having removed. Lots of felt pen, double checked with me, then looked in the eye to check its condition. They apparently had someone else check after I was put under.

Reply to
Bob Eager