InFocus LP425Z power supply

I have an InFocus LP425Z projection unit. I have logic power and fa

power, but no lamp power. I assume (never assume) that this is the 2 to 60VDC that is marked as an output voltage on the power supply. have measured all other voltages, but no 28 - 60 VDC. The power supply is an NMB SP1621. The InFocus part number i

520-0069-04. Are there any schematics available? Is there a likely par that is a problem? Any help is appreciated. I have soldering equipmen and voltmeters available if you have ideas. Thanks in advance for you assistance since this model is discontinued. Jef

-- Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Google for those part numbers is your best bet.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice