Indirect combination cylinder

Hi I have a 30 year old indirect Combination hot water cylinder which needs to be replaced. It has been suggested that I have more modern tank installed as these are no-longer normally use. Question what would in be replaced with.

Reply to
Alan

An indirect combination cylinder as sold by everywhere, eg

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

If you have a decent mains flow rate, then perhaps ununvented cylinder would be a better bet? High pressure hot water at all outlets.

John Rumm