In line filter for hose?

I pump water up from a pond at the bottom of my property. The system works well except that debris is inclined to block the sprayers from time to time. Has anyone a suggestion for a filter that is easy to clean which could be fitted in the system somewhere please?

Reply to
Broadback

What pipe size and how fine do you want the filter?

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Id be happy with something to fit into the standard 1/2" garden hose. I just need it to take out anything that will block the spray heads.

Reply to
Broadback

How about visiting an aquatic centre and purchasing a pond filter to go on the end of the suction hose ?

Reply to
devonsteve

If you can get an adaptor to a 1" BSP male thread, the IPT1.0IN here should do what you want.

screen hole size is 57 micron and the screen is sized for 2" pipe, so has a fair bit of spare capacity for 1/2" hose.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar