Immersion heater timer

I bought a digital immersion heater timer (IMT7E) and have wired it u

as detailed in the instructions plus have joined the supply and loa earths with in a terminal block. The timer display works but th switching seems not to work. Has anybody got any ideas?

cheer

-- billy1

Reply to
billy1

Cheers for anyone who had a look but I managed to find the answer in a earlier post on this site

-- billy1

Reply to
billy1

Hi - just a friendly word... this is not a site. Your headers show that you are posting via "Organization: DIYbanter.com".

It is very possible that some of the regulars in this usenet group have killfiled posts from that website (since it missrepresents usenet posts as its own) so if you want to reach a wider audience try using a proper newsreader (e.g. free agent or thunderbird) and not a web browser.

I did look at your post but was unable to offer assistance

regards,

Geo

Reply to
Geo