Identify saw file blades name / supplier?

I'm looking for a supplier of these saw file blades. They are 200mm long, round cross section just over 1mm thick.

What are they called? I use them for metalwork.

Thanks

Reply to
Adrian C

They are called abra files.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Thanks :)

Or tension files, but they are called 'extinct' it seems. The company has shut up :-(

I can get tungsten carbide rodsaw blades (type used to saw ceramic tiles) but the end fixings are sometimes what I want to pass through the workpiece, and are sometimes inconveniently large for that.

Another item to the eBay want list.

Reply to
Adrian C

Unless the teeth face the other way, then they're cadabra files.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright