HSS Planer Blades - UK supplier

UK Supplier

Do You Need A Set Of Planer Blades for your Planer / Thicknesser??.

The quality of HSS blades is 18% Tungsten content (18% W T1). They are weighted to give perfect balance. These blades are straight knife planer blades with no slots or grooves on them.

The blades I can supply are 3mm thick and 20mm, 25mm 30mm 32mm and 38mm deep dependent on your machine spec, I have every possible size available.

I will send you your exact size blades to suit your individual machine.

Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk for the best prices around.

Reply to
blade-n-cutters