I've finally gone mad

I came home and walked up the drive. The dog was in the window, and wagged her tail. I waved back.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Be glad she wagged her tail, Bill.

Reply to
Davey

No not really, I suspect that as we do not have tails, we just improvise. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Bill Wright pretended :

What's wrong with that?

Our two both understand a wave, a shut up, a stay, or a come here signal through the glass of of window.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Do you remember her birthday?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

If you mean her 'came to live with us' birthday, yes.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Our Westie (died 2 years ago, aged 16) was born on July 4th. Official name was Independence Day Arrival (but Jock to us).

Reply to
Bob Martin