I have a triangular shaped doughnut in my two fords loo , do I have to use silicone to put it back on

The doughnut on my two fords loo is triangular shaped do you have to use silicone sealer when replacing the new one . There was a thick amount on when I took the leaking one if

Reply to
Maggie

What is a doughnut if you cannot eat it?

What is a two fords loo?

This is a UK based newsgroup - please provide a transaltion.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Twyfords, I would guess.

The doughnuts usually need replacing, but someone may have bodged the previous one with sealant in the past, to reuse it.

I'd clean any residue from the loo and try without sealant.

Reply to
Bob Eager

And preferable use a proper connection to Usenet as who knows if this is a current post or from the stone age since all recognisable details never make it onto usenet. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

It's Twyfords. Get a man in.

Reply to