Howdens Joinery

Does anybody know the phone number (or e mail address) of the Howdens Head Office? I would like to let them klnow of my utter dissapointment with one of their branches and their website

is temporarily closed.

Thanks

John

Reply to
John

"Howdens is owned by MFI Group" so no real surprise why your disappointed !

give your local branch a ring they should furnish you with the details.

Reply to
reg

A whois on howdens.com comes up with MFI Furniture Centres Ltd Southon House 333 The Hyde Edgware Road Colindale LONDON NW9 6TD London NW9 6TD

Reply to
Rob Morley

Not temporarily closed but dead for many years.

Try -

Customer Service Manager MFI Furniture Group Plc Southon House

333 The Hyde Edgware Road London, NW9 6TD Tel.: 0870 607 5093 or 020 8200 8000 Fax: 020 8200 8636 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@mfi.co.uk
Reply to
holkingers