How to make your own transformer !

Apologies from the off.

I saw this post in another newsgroup but I thought i'd show you guys what you're missing !!!

Dave

"Dave" wrote in news:9Wnji.46666$aS5.32255 @fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

This newsgroup, I think! (723462)

However don't apologise, I couldn't see the pics.

Now I've used your links, I see it was the trailing [img] that fooled my browser.

I know, anyone with a brain would have sussed it.

mike (if I had a brain I'd be dangerous)

Reply to
mike

That makes two of us Mike :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Three, but I just trimmed the /img of the end and then they worked ok ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

John Rumm wrote in news:468f2cb4$0$8722 $ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader02.plus.net:

The clever bit (which I assume smartypants Rumm spotted) was to spot that _before_ the repost!!

mike

Reply to
mike