How to hide screws in a wooden deck?

(etc, etc). I haven't seen stuff reeded both sides, but it does exist as in the link. Wouldn't have it myself, I think it looks horrible.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Have the holes been plugged

or simply driven into the board using an impact driver?

Reply to
nothanks

In my experience decking planks are pretty ?soft? and if a screw is well driven in below the surface, the wood fibres will spring back to almost totally conceal the screw head.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+