How to deter dogs

My neighbours dog sometimes strays from his back garden into mine. Our border is hard to secure as there are many rhododendrons etc., and it's not normally an issue. We get on very well

The issues are that perhaps his dog will get out via my back then front garden as I have no gate

Also it's leaving some unwelcome mementos behind.

I'd hate to upset my neighbour, it's his boundary .

I wondered if there are humane deterrents that will keep dogs out ?

Reply to
jives11

Don't you like the anwsers in the other thread?

Reply to
George

apologies, I couldn't see the earlier post and assumed something had gone wrong with my posting. Put it down to old age. yes - the other answers were very welcome

Reply to
jives11

The simplest and cheapest solution is chicken wire or plastic mesh and a couple of 1" poles

Reply to
George

Thatt's his problem: Not yours

Makes excellen compost. Should be welcoming it.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If it's been wormed it's not very good for your garden.

Reply to
mogga

Why not try the Scarecrow?

Mark